Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I save Bookmarks in Firefox to a flash drive?

I have done a search, a lot of the answers are are for IE, if I follow the instructions for FF, I get a folder that is an unknown format.How can I save Bookmarks in Firefox to a flash drive?
- Click Bookmarks


- Organize Bookmarks


- Select all (CTRL+A)


- File %26gt; Export





It will save it as .html file which you can open up with any browser.How can I save Bookmarks in Firefox to a flash drive?
when you export firefox bookmarks, you should get a .html file





go to File%26gt;Bookmarks%26gt;Organize Bookmarks


when the bookmarks manager opens, go to File%26gt;


Export





actually I just use Portable Firefox on my usb stick and load my bookmarks onto that; you can then use a free addon called Foxmarks to sync your bookmarks between different devices


http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/fi鈥?/a>


https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox鈥?/a>
  • liquid color try
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment