Friday, January 8, 2010

I want to create a multiple flash gallery. How would I do that?

I want to create a multiple flash gallery in flash displaying different galleries upon click like http://www.lisamadigan.org/galleries.asp without having a flickr account.I want to create a multiple flash gallery. How would I do that?
Search for ';free dynamic xml photo flash gallery';





There are many free ones and only you will know which specific style suits you. Your example is a fairly well designed flash gallery and probably cost $50-200. Since you don't know flash, find one with xml support file. This xml file contains a list of pictures and you can add to or delete using notepad. The flash gallery will just load the files from that list so you don't need to mess with flash itself. Upload your flash/web file and picture/folder to a web host then it's showtime.
  • liquid color try
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment