Friday, January 8, 2010

Where can I download Macromedia Flash 5 in my computer?

Please give me any website or link would do.


I really need it.Where can I download Macromedia Flash 5 in my computer?
Just for the record, Flash 5 is quite old. Adobe has made it to Flash 10 now. If you don't know where to download it, do you seriously think you will be able to figure out how to use it?





If you're trying to play Flash videos, just get the flash player.





http://www.flash.com/





Jesus, was that hard? It's called Google. Get a clue, dude.Where can I download Macromedia Flash 5 in my computer?
here are a few links:-





www.freedownloadscenter.com/Search/fla鈥?br>




www.adobe.com/support/flash/downloads.鈥?br>




www.shambles.net/pages/school/flash/





www.brothersoft.com/downloads/download鈥?br>




www.soft32.com/download_353.html
Dopnt listen to what richard head said he is just trying to be clever.





you could only download a trial version, which lastest for around 30 days.





There is away where you can get it forever. for that look on youtube.
www.peachtreecatering.com/download.html





www.soft32.com/Download/free-trial/Mac鈥?





www.click-now.net/downloads07.htm








*** on buddy njoy flashing,,,,,,,..............
Flash 5 is too old. The current version is 10.





http://www.adobe.com
Check this out....


This one will work


http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Search/flash_5.html
the best site for ur query dude!
the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment