Friday, January 8, 2010

How do i know that adobe flash player is working?

I ready install adobe flash player in my vista but i don't see the difference as before, how its work? i just got downloading page more slow and now i was remove it and get batter when open page, its funny, what is the benefit that should install it?How do i know that adobe flash player is working?
Some pages may not display properly or even at all. Otherwise some functions on certain web pages will not work. Unless you go to a lot of pages that tell you to install the plugin, don't worry about it.





You can test out the plugins here:


http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/welcome/





If you use MSN Messenger you would need it for things like Winks and to save emoticons. To install flash for messenger and/or Internet Explorer go to this site instead:


http://messenger.msn.com/flash/





Just another note: I had trouble installing the players on a WinXP Pro system. I use the Opera browser. I had this problem in the past to and the solution was to right click on my browser shortcut, then chose compatibility tab and run as Windows 2000.





Just a suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment