Friday, January 8, 2010

What do I do if the flash in my digital camera is not working?

I just bought a Kodak m763 digital camera from overstock.com a couple days ago, and when I got it the flash was very bright, but now it's very dim and hardly flashing. I made sure the battery is fully charged, but it's still not flashing bright, and I got it for our summer vacation in 3 weeks. What should I do if its still not working?What do I do if the flash in my digital camera is not working?
Return it to them. Most shops offer a one week full product replacement.





You can check the settings of the cam. Also if its fully automatic, the camera will adjust the flash to shoot dim. Try it on a dark room and see if it will flash brightly. If not, there really is a problem.What do I do if the flash in my digital camera is not working?
it's broken,replace it .
Will on my sony cybershot camara it has an option called iso, which adjust is best used for places you do not want to use a flash. So I would give that a shot.





I would but another camara. Probably the one I have would be good. I don't care for canon because I have heard bad things about it and it feels like cheap plastic. I don't know about kodak, but it dosn't sound good.

No comments:

Post a Comment