Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I put my iTunes library onto a flash drive?

Wrong section, yeah, but i want answers.How do I put my iTunes library onto a flash drive?
Easy as pie....





What you do is this:





Step One-Bring up Itunes with song list that you want.


Step Two-Drag each song from Itunes, to your computer desktop


Step Three-Put in Flash Drive into computer, before or after steps 1 and 2 (doesn't matter when really).


Step Four-Than bring up panel, where you save things onto flash drive.


Step Five-Than take songs that are on your DESKTOP and drag them into a folder on your FLASH DRIVE.





Than wahlah, you have your Itunes library on your flash drive. That wasn't so hard? Am I right?How do I put my iTunes library onto a flash drive?
idk

No comments:

Post a Comment